Sunday, June 30, 2013

6 YEARS



Six years ago today June 30, 2007, Chris and I stood surrounded by our family and friends and repeated those sacred vows(10 points if you can name that song)

I love him more now, than I ever thought possible then. He works so hard for our family, and makes me feel special and loved everyday.

We have been through a ton over the years, and there were times that I thought we wouldn't make it through, but we did and we will. He is my soul mate and the one I will spend the rest of my life loving.

Today we are off on a surprise getaway that he planned. All I have been told is we will be gone over night and to pack our bathing suits.
My wedding surprise. Chris built me a 1969 Chevy

I sure do love my handsome man who is full of surprises!

Sorry for the poor picture quality. I stole these off my Facebook, because I knew I would never get this post up if I didn't! haha

7 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you all have a wonderful getaway :)

Sarah Alway said...

Happy anniversary!

Sarah @ Life As Always

Hall Around Texas said...

Aww, Happy Anniversary! I hope y'all had a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding looked beautiful, and I hope your get away is tons of fun!!

Leigh Anne said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Nicole said...

Love it! And happy anniversary a few days late! This whole reader gone is flustering me :)

My name is Lydia said...

Happy anniversary :) You make a cute couple. And SIX YEARS! For someone that's only been married for four months, that's a lot. Congratulations!