Monday, November 18, 2013

Hooked Up!

So a couple months ago I did a review for through Influenster for Fysiko eye lash grow serum. Well apparently I was one of the top badge holders, so I got a gift set in the mail. I love getting free stuff!


There is the mascara, it is 2 pieces, on is like regular mascara the other is fibers that you put on your lashes to make them longer and fuller. It would be fun to wear for date night or something but I definitely would not want to wear it everyday, the fibers get in your eyes after awhile.

Yeah those are the instructions for the mascara! haha Good thing Amazon sells it too, because I had no clue why there were 2 tubes.

I also got some more of the eye lash growth serum.

An Elf eyelash curler

An awesome set of MAC make-up brushes
I was so excited for this! An 88 piece eye shadow set. I always see awesome make-up ideas on Pinterest but I never have the right colors to make it work. 

Let me know if you want an invite to join Influenster, you can really get some fun stuff! I have 2 more posts coming about other products I have gotten for free from them.

9 comments:

Sarah Alway said...

Totally jealous, I love free stuff! And that eye shadow set is amazing!!

Sarah @ Life As Always

Angi said...

I'm drooling over that 88 piece eyeshadow kit!

I joined Influenster forever ago, did a bunch of reviews and surveys and stuff, and have never gotten a thing. I don't know how some people get VoxBoxes like every 2 weeks and yet others never get a single product to try!

My name is Lydia said...

OO what kind of eye shadow is that? coastal sense?

Kenzie Smith said...

What an awesome surprise in the mail! Influenster is so fun! I love the brushes and eye shadow kit! Is it e.l.f.?

Anonymous said...

Weird, I forgot you were a blogger ;) hahaha KIDDING! I'm glad you're back up and running, friend! :)

Joel and Jess Odell said...

How fun is this! Looks like Christmas came early for Brittin!

Jess @ The Odell Yodel

Nicole said...

Oh how sweet of a deal is that? Especially the brushes!

Angie said...

Does it cost anything to join? Sounds like it could be something I'd like to do!

Stefani said...

This is so fun!! Lucky you. You have such a fun blog, i'm excited to start following!

http://stefaniandbraedon.blogspot.com