Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wee Bit of me Wednesday



I thought it would be fun today to join in with Leigh Ashley and do a wee bit of me wednesday

{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
I don't think I valued too much as a kid. That wasn't something I really thought about I would say I more took for granted than valued. But looking back I value all the family get togethers we used to have, and my grandparents. They used to have property at Birch Bay and the whole family would go there every weekend.


{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
I loved US history, and I strongly disliked English

{three} do you remember your first love?
Unfortunately yes

{four} what one pet would you love to have?
A teacup Morkie, one so tiny it would fit in the palm of my hand

{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
For sure the country. If I didn't have a job and hardly ever had to leave the house I would love to be a hermit up in the hills

{six} what do you love about blogging?
Right now having a journal to keep track of being pregnant

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?
Yahoo and read my email.

{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
I don't know what it is.

{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
My brother got me a Slatkin candle in pine or something and it smells so good! My husband loves it too, imagine that, since he is an arborist

{ten} how would you describe your style?
I think my style is country, redneck, contemporary and definitely comfy!


No comments: