Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights and a picture!




How far along? 22 weeks 4 days

Size of Baby? 11 inches the length of a spaghetti squash? Don't think I've ever had one, or if I have, I definitely didn't buy it. haha. He weighs about 1 pound (what a bruiser)

Gender? A boy. Hayes Olson

Movement? Hayes has a schedule I can feel him moving around a lot every 2-3 hours. I have tried counting the movements and I definitely get 10 in a short amount of time.

Sleep? I still sleep great. My belly isn't very big, so it doesn't stop me from getting a good night's sleep.

Symptoms? I feel good this week, no pains or anything.

Cravings? Still not having any cravings. Igor is still bringing me raspberries and Ian brings me some veggies. Thank goodness for those guys, because I haven't been to the grocery store in well over a month.

Best Moment of the Week? Feeling Hayes move all the time, I really know he is in there!

And without further adieu a picture of the baby bump. This picture was taken Sunday 7/31/2011





No comments: