Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 21 weeks 5 days

Size of Baby? 10 1/2" long the length of a carrot. It says 12 ounces but that was the weight when I was at the Dr a week ago, so I'm guessing up another ounce or two?

Gender? A BOY!!!! Hayes Olson

Movement? It's so funny, since I had my ultrasound and found out how he is positioned, I feel him moving around all the time. I'm not sure if it is just that I know it is him now, of if he is just getting stronger and I can feel him.

Sleep? I have been sleeping great but I have been having the craziest dreams. Chris says I thrash around all night.

Symptoms? My lower back has been hurting, but that is probably caused by all the thrashing around I am doing in my sleep.

Cravings? Nothing really. Igor at work has been bringing "for baby" raspberries from his garden everyday. One day he didn't bring them, and I was going through with drawls. haha. Hayes is going to come out a raspberry or at least with a raspberry birth mark. (I had one when I was born)

Best Moment of the Week? Finding out that we are having a baby boy! Chris is so excited now, he calls me a couple times a day just to ask how his son is doing. I am also loving feeling him move around, I don't understand how I hardly felt anything last week.

No comments: