Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 19 weeks 3 days

Size of Baby? 6 inches head to bottom. 8 1/2 ounces.

Maternity Clothes? Still none yet. Which is a good thing, maybe I won't get too big!

Gender? We find out next Thursday, as long as baby isn't a stubborn Swede!

Movement? Chris thinks he feels stuff but I'm not so sure.

Sleep? Still sleeping great, no need for positioned pillows yet.

Symptoms? My nose is always kind of stuffy and I sneeze a lot. Maybe hormones, maybe all the hay that's being cut.

Cravings? None really. I got my marionberry cobbler, I haven't had much of an appetite though, I eat way less than I did before I got pregnant.

Best Moment of the Week? We got all moved out of our other house. All of our stuff is at the new house, it just isn't put away. Haha all of the trucks are still loaded down.

No comments: