Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 17 weeks 3 days

Size of Baby? 5.1" Head to Bottom 5.9 ounces (big jump from last week) Baby is about the size of an onion.

Maternity Clothes? I bought a maternity top to wear to Shannon and Ryan's wedding, but I just thought it was cute, I don't need it.

Gender? We will find out July 21st.

Movement? I don't know, maybe, maybe not

Sleep? I can still fall asleep whenever wherever, I love sleep

Symptoms? None really, I still feel good

Cravings? Nothing really, blackberries still sound good though

Best moment of the week? I went to the Dr all by myself and got my blood drawn all by myself. That doesn't exactly sound like a good moment. But my blood work came back negative and the risk of birth defects are still less than 1 in 10,000. Yay

No comments: