Monday, June 13, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights



How far along? 15 weeks 2 days


Size of the baby? 4" head to bottom. 2 1/2 ounces. About the size of an apple.


Maternity Clothes? Still wearing the same clothes I wore before I got pregnant.


Gender? Still a mystery, but everyone is getting excited to find out.


Movement? I think I might have felt something. It felt like a little poke from the inside, but it could have just been gas, who knows?


Sleep? Is still great? I wish I didn't have to get up at 6am so I could sleep more!


Symptoms? I'm feeling pretty good. I still get those achy round ligament pain sometimes.


Best Moment of the Week? I went to Garrett's graduation party, and everyone rubbed my belly and told me how excited they are to have a baby in the family. It has been a long time!

No comments: