Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 26 weeks 5 days

Size of Baby? 14 1/2 inches long and 2 pounds, about the length of a cucumber

Gender? A boy! We are thinking maybe Hayes Lucas Olson

Movement? I can tell the difference now between when he kicks, punches or just wiggles.

Sleep? Not a problem, I fall right asleep and maybe get up once at about 4 to go to the bathroom.

Symptoms? I still have an upset stomach off and on, but I have gotten my appetite back! Uh oh haha

Cravings? Nothing food sounds good again, but I'm not craving anything.

Best Moment of the Week? Nothing too exciting has happened this week. Just getting super excited to meet our little guy!

I know I promised a picture, and I tried, but my camera has a dead battery and I can't find the charger. Grrrr

1 comment:

Nicole said...

that's the only bad thing about having a camera with rechargeable battery, otherwise those batteries out beat using double A!!