Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 27 weeks 5 days

Size of Baby? 15 inches and about 2.4 pounds. They say that is about the size of a roast. Mmm I'm ready for cooler weather and roasts!

Gender? A Boy! Hayes Lucas Olson

Movement? A lot! I am starting to feel little feet stretching up by my ribs now.

Sleep? Still going great. I really can't see myself ever having a problem sleeping. haha

Symptoms? My stomach still gets upset quit a bit. I would say my appetite is back some days. Other days, I eat like a bird.

Cravings? Every once in awhile I'll make Chris stop a Dairy Queen for a strawberry sundae but that's nothing new.

Best Moment of the Week? I love just feeling him move around in there. The unbest moment of the week will probably be Saturday when I take my glucose screening test. I hope I pass, because I don't know if I could handle the 3 hour one.

I finally got a belly pic. I'm not sure why it is blurry though. I don't think I got much bigger since the last time I took a picture 5 weeks ago. But maybe it is just the angle.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read your comment on 'Cabin Fever in Vermont' and had to check out your blog. Just remember "Miss Emily" was delivered at a teaching hospital -- so if you're not headed to a teaching hospital it might not happen that you get a student who misses something like the epidural being disconnected. And now that you know about students you'll know to be aggressive & ask about that. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy (& delivery!!).

Ashley said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm due just a couple of weeks before you in November. I feel like I look WAY bigger than you though! haha

HickChickBritt said...

Thank you kittyhere, that make me feel sooo much better. I don't think mine is a teaching hospital, but it is the only hospital for 50 miles, so it might be. That is definitely something I will be sure to ask about.