Thursday, May 10, 2012

Have You Ever???

I saw this list floating around blog long and I thought it would be fun to do. Sorry for the lack of interesting blogs lately. My husband is home now, so hopefully life will get back to normal, and I might actually do something besides go to work and sit at home!
Anyway so I will cross off the things that I have accomplished =)
 
 
 
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars Love it!
3. Played in a Band
4. Visited Hawaii 
5. Watched a meteor shower In middle school we even went down to Marine Park and watched one with telescopes
6. Given more than you can afford to charity 
7. Been to Disneyland  I've been 4 times, and I can't wait to go again and take my son!
8. Climbed a mountain My husband is crazy and likes to climbs mountains in the dark and look for gold mines. He does it quite often. Me not so much, but I have been a couple times.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo  I love to sing but I have never sang an actual solo in front of people, just family and friends, I'd call it more serenading.
11. Bungee jumped - 
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightening storm - I love lightning storms- Fun fact there is a hole in parents back yard from where lightning struck before I was born!.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch- I'm definitely not very artsy, though I wish I was
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetable 
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France 
20. Slept on an overnight train- I want to go on the dinner train or the Wickersham antique train with Hayes
21. Had a pillow fight - 
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill 
24. Built a snow fort 
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping hehe
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice 
29. Seen a total eclipse  Well I didn't actually look at it because you would go blind, right?
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset Really has anyone not?
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person I want to go and ride the jet boats that I saw on the Duggars =)
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors I'm the 5th generation in Whatcom county so I guess it's here
35. Seen an Amish community 
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing 
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David 
41. Sung karaoke -Of course but only after quite a few drinks
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - 
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight Well we stood just of the beach outside the California Redwoods. I want to go back there during the day someday!
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing Well deep Bay or Straight fishing at least
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling  Haha Chris and I went snorkeling off our boat in Lake Chelan on our honeymoon. I only did it for a couple of minutes, because the water is sooo cold
52. Kissed in the rain 
53. Played in the mud YES! I love going wheelin'
54. Gone to a drive-in theater  I wish there was still one around here
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business Chris and I used to own a tree service, but the economy and sickness got the better of it =(
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen I volunteered for something and I think we served pancakes
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies 
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason Redneck Roses!!!!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma  I used to absolutely hate needles! But after being pregnant, it's not so bad
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
  Not an actually check, but over drew my account
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - My mom still has almost all my toys
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial 
71. Eaten caviar  
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job Ooops lets just say I have grown alot since then
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone - I have only bent the bone in my arm twice
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle Yep I even rode until I was 7 months pregnant

79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person I went when I was 13 I think, I would like to go back now that I might actually appreciate it.
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican

82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper Quite a few times when I was little

85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve- Eeeww gross
86. Visited the White House

87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating I helped skin a deer
88. Had chickenpox 
89. Saved someone’s life 
90. Sat on a Jury - I also wanted to be called for jury duty

91. Met someone famous 
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo -I got one when I was 15 in Costa Rica. haha Rebel

94. Had a baby December 9, 2011
95. Seen the Alamo in person

96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit Ah the joys of owning a business
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee Grr I hate bee stings, especially honey bees





Well I'm sure no one read that wholes list, but I had fun going through it. I've done 39 things, not too bad I guess?! How many have you done?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Wonder why they didn't make it an even 100...

Alison said...

Awesome list! I'm a 5th or 6th generation Whatcom County-ian. Woohoo!

I think I may have to do this myself. Thanks for the blog inspiration :)