1. Loves music. When we are in the car he sings and at home he dances.
2. He is a climber, must have gotten that from his daddy the tree climber. When he walks up to anything he instantly lifts his leg and tries to climb up on it.
3. He calls me Mam, Chris is Daad and my mom is Mama.
4. He thinks every evening he needs to unload every cupboard in the kitchen.
5. He has been sleeping through the night about 12 hours, every night since he was 6 months.
6. Hates being left alone, but is perfectly happy if he has anyone in sight.
7. He loves to have Grandpa carry him around in the Bjorn and “do work”
8. He will let you know when he is tired, by constantly running into things and falling down.
9. He has to have a bite of my food for every bite I take, even if he has just eaten is own meal.
10. Loves food. I have not found any food that he won’t eat.
11. He loves playing with Chris’s hat, suspenders and facial hair.
12. He has a fixation with hair and loves to get his hands in everyone’s hair.
13. He could care less about the TV except for the power button, which he loves to push.
14. He has had 2 black eyes, a fat lip, bloody nose and numerous goose eggs, because he has horrible coordination.
15. Insists on walking everywhere (in the house) even though he falls down all the time!
16. Loves being outside and gets quite upset when it is time to come in.
17. Is too strong for his own good.
18. Is giving us a run for our money, but we love every minute of it!
Anyone else want to join us, and play along? Let me know so I can read yours too!