Monday, March 19, 2012

Rested

Ahh Hayes slept through the night last night! (hopefully I am not jinxing myself) Hayes has woken up at least twice a night since he was born to eat. He has thankfully, always gone right back to sleep. But on Friday night he only woke up once each night he slept for about a 7 hour stretch. Then again Saturday night he woke up once. I thought this was awesome, but then low last night he slept 9 hours! 9 hours that means I got 8 straight hours of sleep. I am pretty sure I have not slept that long in almost a year. Even when I was pregnant I would wake up once or twice during the night to use the bathroom. Anyway I just had to document this. Fingers crossed that he keeps this up.
Oh also during the day he is going for much longer stretches without eating. Sometimes 6 or 7 hours between feedings during the day CRAZY! this from a boy who a few short weeks ago seemed like he was eating constantly.
Sorry I know I just shared this picture yesterday, but it's just too darn cute, and I think maybe sucking on his thumb is helping with the sleep?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Look at that cutie! He's going to be a heart stealer, mom!

HickChickBritt said...

Thanks, yeah he has definitely already stole mine!

HickChickBritt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allie-mac-fallie said...

i know many people disagree but thumb sucking is so cute! (at least at this age) hA! :)

Todd and Courtney said...

Hayes is so cute!!! Thanks for the blog comment :) I love finding other blogs with similar age kids too. Having a sweet baby boy is so fun, isn't it? We are just loving it so so much.

The Bells said...

Luckyyy! Uninterrupted sleep is fabulous! We still aren't there yet. Your little boy is precious and I LOVE the name Hayes!