Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I haven't done this for awhile, life is good, so why not!?

I'm Loving Suave dry shampoo! Not because my hair is greasy, but because I LOVE the smell. Also it makes my hair curls so much easier, and I can kind of even achieve kind of big hair! Score. Of and it is only like 2 bucks.




I'm Loving My new jeans! I actually got two pair of jeans that are stylish! Go me! They are Angel brand which are normally $50 to $75 but I got them on clearance at Fred Meyer for $20.


I'm Loving That hubby and I are going on a mini vacation this weekend! Chris is going to Soap Lake to bid a job, and I get to tag along. 85 degrees and Eastern Washington, I think so! We are leaving Hayes with my parents, so this is my birthday and anniversary present all in one. I am counting down the hours


I'm also Loving My sweet boy and his daddy. Happy Wednesday.



4 comments:

Jenn @ Lost in the Right Direction said...

That Lake looks beautiful!

Angi said...

I love Soap Lake! And eastern WA in general...

Jill said...

I've never tried dry shampoon, I'm gonna have to one of these days!

I need new jeans...

Enjoy your vacation!! Soak it up!! :)

Nicole said...

Yey for trips! I hope you enjoy it! Are there any fires where you're going? I've heard of a bunch in Washington & Wyoming but didn't know if where you were going fell in that area...