Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Ok

Its Ok Thursdays 
 
I am linking up with my first ever It's ok Thursday

It's Ok:
 
That my jeans are a little too short. Hey I'm 5'11" and way too cheap to buy jeans that come in a long

That I had taco truck for lunch and then came back to work and ate 2 pieces of birthday cake. I had to try both flavors

That I am having a mini anxiety attach over Christmas and birthday shopping this year.

That we moved into our house almost 2 weeks ago and we are still living in a sea of boxes, and 3/4 of Chris's and my clothes are on the floor because we don't have any dressers and I ran out of hangers.

That I put Hayes to bed at 7pm every night so I don't go crazy.

That I haven't uploaded my pictures onto the computer for over a month now. Hence why I haven't posted Hayes's 10 month update.

Have a good weekend everyone hopefully we will be able to put our house in some sort of order this weekend, so I can take some pictures and then try to remember to upload them!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Everyone should try each flavor of cake, just saying! :)

Marci Smith said...

Isn't it a rule to put kids to bed early and try all desserts in front of us!? ;-)
Xoxo

Angi said...

I absolutely hate moving. Don't be too hard on yourself. We moved 7 months ago and there are still boxes in the closet and our bedroom closet is still a wreck.