Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WWTK


 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

Linking up with Kenzie and Scriptor for another week of we want to know Wednesday.

{no. 1} What does your morning routine look like?
On the weekdays, my alarm goes off at 5:50am and I mess with Facebook and Twitter for a couple of minutes, trying to convince myself to get up. Then I head to the bathroom, do my hair and makeup and get dressed. Then I start the coffee and put my lunch in my bag(packed the night before). I pack all my stuff out to the truck, then I go back in and wake up the boys. I load the boys up and head up to my moms to drop them off(3 houses away). Then I head to work and I am there by about 6:45

{no. 2} How long does it take you to get ready for the day?
 On weekdays I take about 20 minutes to get ready. If I am actually getting ready to go somewhere on the weekends and I shower and wash my hair, it takes me about 2 hours just to shower, blow dry my hair and curl it, then another 10 minutes or so for make-up.

{no. 3} If you could wear one thing every day, what would it be?
Comfy clothes. The minute I get home I usually change out of my jeans and put on sweatpants or stretchy capris, depending on the weather.

{no. 4} Are you a girly girl or more of a tomboy?
Definitely a tomboy but I do enjoy make-up and doing my hair. I usually wear make-up and have my hair curled. I hardly ever dress nice though. A sweater and jeans is fancy for me. Most days it is jeans a tank top and a hooded sweatshirt.

{no. 5} Where is your go to place to shop?
Ummm... Nowhere. haha right now I am wearing jeans that are 2 years old, a tank top that is close to 10 years old and some Romeos that are at least 2 years old. Oh and underwear, socks and bra at least 3 years old. Yeah I am really not a fan of shopping. I do like going to KMart when they are having a clearance on there Spring and summer stuff though, but I haven't done that in at least 4 years. Wow I sound pretty pitiful just reading that.

So what about you guys? Are you are out of style and not put together as I am? I seriously don't think I have ever had an item of fad clothing.(chevron, anyone?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing I have never been able to do is curl my hair.. It would help if I had a curling iron though ha ha! The few times that I've had my hair curled it falls flat in less than an hour. It really sucks because I love curly hair!
My romeos are four years old and are still comfortable as all get out! I love my romeos :D
Thanks for linking up with us!

Angie said...

I cannot imagine starting my day that early. I'm so NOT a morning person!

Scriptor said...

I'm not big on shopping either. When I get the idea that I need new X, I stake out some mall time and I get in, find, buy, and leave!

Nicole said...

Wow you get up early! And have to be to work early! I had to be there at 8 and couldn't believe I'd get there on time... lol. I'm like you, most of my clothes are older however I keep changing sizes which makes things difficult.

Britt and Hive said...

What a cool link up, I'd never heard of it before. I love that I'm not the only one who checks facebook and twitter before getting out of bed.